This year's event themed "Homeland spring with the human warmth" will be held along the main city streets including Mac Thi Buoi, Nguyen Hue, Ngo Duc Ke and the city's book street located on Nguyen Van Binh Street. The book fair will be divided into various subjects on every street. Nguyen Hue Boulevard will present to viewers exhibitions of the Party’s 92nd founding anniversary (February 3), HCMC's fight against Covid-19. Ngo Duc Ke and Mac Thi Buoi streets have the subjects of 'Proud of HCMC's Children" and "Stimulating the knowledge". The HCMC Book Street on Nguyen Van Binh Street will include a book week marking the 92nd anniversary of the establishment of the Communist Party of Vietnam, an exhibition of works and documents of the 13th Party Congress, the introduction of two books of Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong, the history and establishment of the Communist Party of Vietnam and the HCMC Party Committee, an exhibition of Tet issues of newspapers and magazines. A special art performance will take place at 6:30 pm on February 3. The annual book street festival marking the lunar New Year attracts more than one million visitors each year. It aims to promote reading… Read full this story
- How to Host a Holiday Open House
- African Street Festival features new artists
- Festival of Trees opens Dec. 8 at Turner-Dodge House
- Annual Railroad Days festival to kick off in West Chicago
- 15th Annual HUMP! Film Festival Lineup Announced!
- VietJetAir offers 2,000 ‘zero fare’ tickets for Tet holiday
- The New York Times Book Review: Back Issues
- These Detroit-area festivals will get you to the end of summer and through the fall
- Keeping the Spirit of Hanukkah Alive, in Two Picture Books
- Former Modest Mouse bassist Eric Judy and interior designer Desirae Wilkerson open bookstore in West Seattle
Annual book street festival on Tet holidays to open on January 29 have 306 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at January 18, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.