Source: iMore What you need to know Fantasian has been updated with a New Game+ addition. Players can use a new in-game music player to listen to game music from composer Nobuo Uematsu. Gamers will need to have completed the game first.. The RPG game Fantasian is arguably the best Apple Arcade game you can download from the App Store today and now it’s better than ever after an update added an in-game music player. Now, gamers can listen to music from composer Nobuo Uematsu at will — but they’ll need to have finished the game to do it. That’s because the new music player is part of the New Game+ feature — a feature that will only be available after finishing the game. Here’s how it all works: In New Game+, a special treasure chest will appear in the back room of the bar in the Frontier Town of En. If players obtain an item from this treasure chest, save their progress, and go back to the title screen, a new button will appear to grant access to a new music player feature, where gamers can listen to all the in-game music from celebrated composer Nobuo Uematsu. Developer Mistwalker… Read full this story
- Who Gets a ‘Game of Thrones’ Tattoo?
- Get your game on at these local bars
- Get Your Game On: 7 Ways to Have Fun in the Twin Cities
- Dr. John, a true New Orleans music legend, dies at age 77
- Warriors get new finals foe in 5th trip
- Ford Field gets new turf; Detroit Lions to swap it out by '24
- Apple Watch: Here's five video games worth your time
- Nevada football vs Purdue: Game preview, players to watch
- Aaron Boone, two New York Yankee players thrown out in win
- Jets’ Copeland gets 4-game suspension
Apple Arcade hit Fantasian gets a New Game+ music player have 293 words, post on www.imore.com at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.