A new date for the Grammy Awards has been revealed, after the 2022 ceremony had to be put on hold due to concerns over Covid-19 . The music awards ceremony, which is usually attended by a vast array of stars from the entertainment industry, was due to take place this month. However, in a statement, the Academy said that the event had been postponed 'after careful consideration and analysis with city and state officials, health and safety experts, the artist community and our many partners', pointing out the 'uncertainty surrounding the Omicron variant'. In a new update, it has been announced that the 64th Grammys will now be broadcast live on Sunday April 3, with the event being held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, the first time it has been held anywhere but LA or New York since 1973. The ceremony will be presented by comedian Trevor Noah, best-known for hosting The Daily Show. In the statement about the rescheduled date, it said that 'additional details about the dates and locations of other Grammy Week events, including the Grammy Awards Premiere Ceremony, MusiCares Person of the Year and the Pre-Grammy Gala will be announced soon'. Several… Read full this story
- AFI Awards Sets New Date For Luncheon Postponed Amid Covid Surge – Update
- Grammy Awards 2022 Officially Postponed Citing Omicron Variant Risks
- Grammy Awards 2022 Postponed due to Omicron Variant
- Grammy Awards 2022 postponed as celebrities express fears over Covid: ‘The show contains too many risks’
- Grammy Awards Sets New April Date In Las Vegas
- Grammy Awards 2022 officially postponed for second year after COVID fears
- Grammy Awards 2022: Omicron postpones music's biggest night
- Grammy Awards 2022 postpone ceremony, citing Omicron variant risks
- Is Grammy Awards 2022 ceremony threatened by the pandemic?
Grammy Awards 2022: New date for ceremony announced after being postponed due to Covid fears have 283 words, post on metro.co.uk at January 18, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.