Chandigarh: Amid the rising COVID-19 cases in Haryana, authorities have ordered the closure of cinema halls, multiplexes and sports complexes in six more districts till January 12, according to an official order. The six districts where the restrictions will be applicable are Karnal, Panipat, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Rohtak and Jhajjar. The restrictions were imposed in Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ambala, Panchkula and Sonipat from January 2 to 12. According to the latest order issued by the Haryana State Disaster Management Authority on Wednesday, the restrictions will be applicable in all 11 districts till 5 am on January 12. Cinema halls, theatres and multiplexes shall remain closed, the order stated. Malls and markets will be allowed to open till 6 pm. However, shops selling essential items like milk and medicine shops will be allowed to open at all times to enable them to serve the public at large, it said. According to the restrictions imposed earlier in five districts, the closing time for malls and markets was 5 pm. All sports complexes, swimming pools and stadia shall remain closed except when being used for training of sportspersons for participation in national and international sports events, the order said. All entertainment parks and B2B exhibitions… Read full this story
- Coronavirus latest: Germany's COVID-19 cases almost double
- Coronavirus: Germany's COVID-19 cases almost double
- Morning digest: Govt. rallies behind Amit Shah on curbing Delhi violence; COVID-19 cases emerging faster globally, says WHO, and more
- Xinhua Headlines: Tracking down Wuhan's new confirmed COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 scare grips Telangana
- World must prepare for potential COVID-19 pandemic says WHO
- COVID-19 | India yet to share genome sequence data
- American coronavirus cases rise to 53: Five evacuees from the Diamond Princess cruise ship and one from Wuhan diagnosed with the infection in Texas - but Trump insists the outbreak is 'very much under control in the USA'
- COVID-19 | Virus deaths rise in Italy, government prepares economic support
- Vietnam's last Covid-19 patient hopes he won't be shunned
Haryana shuts cinema halls, multiplexes till January 12 in six more districts as COVID-19 cases rise have 307 words, post on zeenews.india.com at January 6, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.