Joshua Garcia Joshua Garcia is arguably one of the busiest actors despite the pandemic. While being Charlie Dizon's leading man in the ongoing series "Viral Scandal," ABS-CBN has also announced that Joshua will be paired with Jane de Leon in the latest TV version of Mar's Ravelo's "Darna." Joshua will play a police officer named Brian Samonte Robles in the series being directed by Chito Rono. "I'm excited," said Joshua when asked for his reaction. "Right now, I'm watching as much 'Darna' versions as I can. I'm watching Marian Rivera's now. I'm happy to be part of the series because, through it, I will be able to reach not only adult audiences but kids as well," he added. Incidentally, Chito is also Joshua's director in the Regal Films-produced mystery "Ang Mga Kaibigan ni Mama Susan." —MARINEL CRUZ INQ The hottest entertainment news straight to your inbox
- Adam Kownacki talks first headline fight ahead of becoming dad
- Misty Copeland Is Set To Make A Broadway Debut In August
- Pac-12 preview: Washington vs. Oregon, the USC enigma and more
- Hulu's South Beach Starts Principal Photography In Miami
- How are we all feeling about Jimmy Garoppolo now?
- James Earl Jones Will Return To The Lion King Sequel
- Benedict Cumberbatch Attends TIFF 2014
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Is Catching Bad Guys
- Netflix Renews House Of Cards For Season 4
- WWDC 2017 Wish List: New features we want in macOS 10.13
Joshua Garcia ‘excited’ to be in ‘Darna’ cast have 255 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.