New Delhi: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Wednesday (January 5, 2022) informed that the metro will be running with a 100 per cent seating capacity and no standing passengers will be allowed till further notice. In a Public Service Announcement, the DMRC said, “In the wake of the latest guidelines issued by DDMA, Delhi Metro will be running with the 100% seating capacity & no standing passengers will be allowed till further notice.” Public Service Announcement In the wake of the latest guidelines issued by DDMA, Delhi Metro will be running with the 100% seating capacity & no standing passengers will be allowed till further notice. — Delhi Metro Rail Corporation I कृपया मास्क पहनें (@OfficialDMRC) January 5, 2022 Earlier on Tuesday, Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia addressed a press conference after the Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) meeting and informed that buses and Delhi Metro trains will again run at full seating capacity as long queues were being seen at bus stops and stations which could become “super spreaders” after the capacity had been halved. This is noteworthy that when the ‘yellow’ alert was sounded in the national capital, the Delhi Metro trains were operating with… Read full this story
- Metro-North At Risk for Falling Behind on Safety Technologies?
- Daily Business Report-Aug. 21, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Daily Business Report-Aug. 9, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- In their words: What Aurora officers say led to fatal shooting of innocent mother
- Is The Trump Administration Allowing Asbestos Back Into The Manufacturing Industry?
- New York sees sharp rise in bias attacks following Donald's Trump election win
- As Trump attacks California auto emissions standards, counties stay on track with electric train and mass transit projects
- Uber Says It’s Fighting Sexual Harassment In Egypt But The Causes Aren’t Going Away
- Democrats announce bill forcing train engineers to get sleep apnea testing
- Participants in travel race drive Prague subway train
No standing passengers will be allowed in Delhi Metro trains, says DMRC as COVID-19 cases rise have 300 words, post on zeenews.india.com at January 5, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.