Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh addresses the conference (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh has underlined the need to further promote and scale up multilateral diplomacy , and external activities must be implemented with sincerity, trust, equality and respect, with an willingness to listen for effective cooperation and common development, thus laying the foundation for making full use of international resources for the national sustainable development. He gave the direction a conference held in both videoconference and in-person forms in Hanoi on January 22 to review Vietnam’s performance during the two-year tenure of a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council (UNSC). The PM noted that Vietnam’s assumption of the position as a non-permanent member of the UNSC for a second time just over 10 years after completing its first tenure in the council, with a record high number of votes (192 out of 193 votes), showed the stature of the country and the high confidence of other countries in Vietnam's external policy . Amid the complicated developments in the world and regional situation, the Government leader asked the diplomatic sector to continue to take the pioneering role in maintaining the peaceful and stable environment and… Read full this story
- Why India must get its act together on water diplomacy
- Romania promotes EU-China connectivity for global multilateralism: FM
- PM Modi to attend 11th BRICS summit in Brazil, reformed multilateralism, cooperation on counter-terrorism on agenda
- PM Modi holds 'excellent' meeting with Putin
- Vietnam works for more prosperous ASEAN: Deputy PM
- Cabinet rebel Priti Patel says David Cameron's EU deal could be 'ripped up by EU judges' - at the same time as the PM was telling MPs it was 'legally binding'
- US-China trade tensions concern for Southeast Asia: Singapore PM
- BRICS summit to focus on strengthening counter-terror cooperation: PM Modi
- PM Modi Leaves for Brazil to Attend BRICS Summit, Says Focus Will be on Strengthening Counter-terror Cooperation
- Brics summit to focus on strengthening counterterror cooperation: PM Modi
PM instructs promoting multilateral diplomacy have 318 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 22, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.