A new ‘Nightingale’ hub is seen set up in the grounds of St George’s hospital (Image: Getty) Sign up for FREE health tips to live a long and happy life SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info It comes as MPs today call for an urgent national recovery plan to address health service pressures, including on accident and emergencies and GP practices. Health Secretary Mr Javid reiterated that the Government was investing in better technology, more staff and new facilities, including surgical hubs, to bolster healthcare in the face of unprecedented demand. The Health Secretary reiterated that the Government was investing in healthcare (Image: Getty) Mr Javid said: “We’ve backed the NHS throughout the pandemic to ensure staff can keep providing the care and treatment people need, and tackling waiting lists is a top priority. To meet demand and tackle the backlogs, we can’t have business as usual. “That’s why this Government is providing record levels of funding, recruiting thousands more people into the… Read full this story
- James Blunt says his dad might die on NHS waiting list for a kidney transplant
- Sajid Javid shows he is still a banker at heart – if that's not oxymoronic
- Who is Sajid Javid, the UK's new home secretary?
- Chancellor Sajid Javid to pledge extra £2bn for key Brexit projects
- Sajid Javid to launch 'infrastructure revolution' at Tory conference - as opposition MPs plot Brexit ambush
- General election: Chancellor Sajid Javid downgrades Boris Johnson's low-paid workers' savings pledge
- Sajid Javid repeatedly refuses to rule out election pact with Nigel Farage's Brexit Party
- 'Nimby' councils failing to build enough homes will lose planning powers, says Javid
- Do not wash your hands of NHS and social care problems, MPs told
- Boris Johnson shelves plans to slash corporation tax to pour £6billion into the NHS instead
'Record funding' - Top priority is to deal with NHS waiting list, says Sajid Javid have 333 words, post on www.express.co.uk at January 6, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.