Vietnam to increase frequency of commercial international flights Deputy Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh has agreed to increase the frequency of commercial international flights, as well as removing the need for passengers to take rapid COVID-19 tests before and after their flight, as per new Government regulations. Following this latest dispatch by the Government Office on January 28, passengers will not have to undergo rapid tests for SARS-CoV-2 before and after boarding the plane. The destinations under consideration for more flights include Japan, the Republic of Korea and Taiwan (China). It is also expected that more locations in Europe and Oceania will be added to the pilot flight resumption programme starting in 2022 after nearly two years of border closures. Diplomatic missions will work with the respective local authorities to resume regular international flights, aiming to remove quarantine requirements for Vietnamese people upon arrival to Singapore, Japan, and the RoK. They are also required to issue guidelines for Vietnamese nationals who are denied entry to their destinations. The Ministry of Health will review and issue detailed instructions on preventive and control measures against the Omicron variant for arrivals to Vietnam. Party chief extends Tet wishes to leaders, former leaders, compatriots,… Read full this story
- Asean News Headlines as at 9pm on Wednesday (June 22)
- Asean News Headlines as at 9pm on Thursday (June 23)
- Hilarious local news headlines revealed – but can you figure out the missing words?
- Can you figure out the missing word in these genuine local news headlines? Take the quiz
- Vietnam arrests Lao nationals for drug trafficking
- Vietnam denounces China's military drill, asserts sovereignty over Hoang Sa archipelago
- Forum seeks to enhance Vietnam-RoK cooperation
- Vietjet launches four routes linking top destinations of Vietnam and India
- Check out these orchards in Vietnam's Long Khanh City
- Vietnam, RoK seek to foster cooperation in MICE tourism
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 30 have 296 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 30, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.