The lineup for the 2022 When We Were Young Festival—a concert event celebrating emo, a subgenre of punk rock music—has been unveiled. The festival bears the same name as the song “When We Were Young” by British artist Adele and a similar title to the popular track “When You Were Young” by The Killers, whose frontman Brandon Flowers , back in 2006 expressed some strong feelings about emo music groups. The singer told NME at the time: “Culturally, if it gets as big as it is in America, it could change an entire generation of people growing up here. Emo, pop-punk, whatever you want to call it, is dangerous. “We don’t wanna dislike anyone…but there’s a creature inside me that wants to beat all those bands to death. They just all go into the happy emo funnel and everyone loves ’em without thinking.” Is When We Were Young Festival Real? Emo music fans will be glad to know that the festival is indeed real. It will be held on October 22 at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds in Las Vegas. The event will run from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. local time, according to the festival website. When We Were… Read full this story
- Evan Rachel Wood Documentary Joins Sundance Film Festival 2022 Lineup
- When We Were Young festival adds second day due to "overwhelming demand"
- When We Were Young Festival’s Ticket Sale Teaches A Valuable Lesson. Random Information From The Internet Is Not Always Reliable
- Everything we know about the When We Were Young festival
- Sundance Film Festival 2022 highlights: Part 3
- Sundance Film Festival 2022 highlights: Part 2
- Sundance Film Festival 2022: Opening highlights
- Cheltenham Festival 2022 confirmed for Tiger Roll after schooling session at track
- Kid Rock Announces Huge Tour 2022: Dates, Tickets, Special Guests
- When We Were Young Festival Adds Third Date With Same Lineup
When We Were Young Festival 2022—lineup and how to get tickets to the emo extravaganza have 297 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 19, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.