Charo Santos-Concio I want to understand what's going on," said actress and media executive Charo Santos-Concio on why she has also decided to embrace social media and digital content production. Charo, who serves as chief content officer and president of ABS-CBN University, currently has active accounts on Facebook and Instagram. "I signed up even before the pandemic," she told Inquirer Entertainment in a virtual chat. "I'm in the business of content so I want to be able to explain why people are starting to shift from traditional to digital media. I want to personally experience what others say are 'instant reactions' from followers; I was told that you can either be bashed or you can be praised to high heavens." Charo said she also wanted to know where the audiences are coming from. "I likewise want to feel what it's like to be an influencer and how to handle being one," she pointed out. "I want to be able to give advice to the younger talents who would often ask, 'How do I handle being criticized by the masses? What is the proper way to face them, especially since this is the environment that I'm now part of?'" Immersion To… Read full this story
- N.Korea's Propaganda Machine Embraces Social Media
- Chloe star Billy Howle says he's 'allergic' to social media 'Makes me want to be sick'
- Social Media Trends Taking Off In 2022 (And How To Leverage Them)
- Djokovic double faults on social media serves
- 16 Best Social Media Plugins for WordPress (2022)
- Unmasking Zorro: A social media app that lets you don a mask but slashes away at rowdy mischief
- Block the social media trolls who refuse to provide ID, MPs demand
- Centre orders blocking of 35 Pak-backed YouTube channels, multiple social media accounts
- A couple of pervs on social media?
Why Charo decided to embrace social media have 315 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.