Just a few years ago, iPhones were always updated to the latest software very quickly by their users. After Apple introduced the new iOS it was usually installed very soon by iPhone or iPad users – many installed it that very evening. Then, by the end of the year, the old iOS system would have practically disappeared from Apple devices. However, this has now changed according to statistics from Mixpanel market researchers and Apple’s own figures . Currently, 72 percent of iPhone users have updated to iOS 15. In terms of iPadOS, 63 percent of iPad users have updated. That doesn’t look like a bad result at first glance. However, in previous years adoption was not only significantly higher, it was also significantly faster, as shown by our graphic comparing the adoption rates of iOS 10, iOS 14 and iOS 15. For example, on the 31 October 2016, following the introduction of iOS 10, 80 percent of all iPhone and iPad users had switched to iOS 10 while 20 percent of users still had iOS 9 on their device. Apple has rightly been proud of the fast update rate, as it much better than that seen for Android and Windows…. Read full this story
- Apple iPhone 4 - A Perfectly Balanced Smartphone
- Ways To Use Twitter On Your iPhone
- Is Microgaming Software Good Enough? Heavy Downloads And New Games Updates
- How to convert PDF to Epub to read on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch?
- How May I Update Your iPhone Device?
- The iPhone 4 By Apple Is A Great Looking Smartphone
- What can I use my extra iPhone for?
- Hands free music on your iOS device with Tango Remote App
- Apple iPhone 4 : at unbeatable deals
- How to transfer PDF to iPhone, iPod Touch to read with iBooks?
Why iPhone users were reluctant to update to iOS 15 have 276 words, post on www.macworld.co.uk at January 21, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.