Synopsis The National Digital Health Ecosystem platform will comprehensively consist of digital registries of health providers and health facilities, unique health identity, consent framework, and shall provide universal access to the health facilities. New Delhi: Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Tuesday announced a new open platform for the National Digital Health Ecosystem to be rolled out under Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM). The National Digital Health Ecosystem platform will comprehensively consist of digital registries of health providers and health facilities, unique health identity, consent framework, and shall provide universal access to the health facilities. Presenting her fourth union budget , Nirmala Sitharaman expressed empathy for those who had to bear adverse health and economic effects of the pandemic. She emphasized that the country is in a strong position to withstand challenges due to the accelerated improvement of health infrastructure in the past two years. Noting that the pandemic has accentuated mental health problems in people of all ages, the Finance Minister also announced a ‘National Tele Mental Health Programme’ to provide better access to quality mental health counselling and care services. She acknowledged that the speed and coverage of our vaccination campaign has helped greatly fight the pandemic in… Read full this story
- The plan to get rid of district health boards and centralise healthcare explained
- Health groups poised to launch into reforms
- Health Minister announces when New Zealand's 'largest hospital building' will open to patients
- NHS launches mental health service for new, expectant and bereaved mums
- Single mum who fought health board and won says health reform 'phenomenal'
- Investing in the health of the Philippines
- E-solutions help MSMEs speed up digital transformation
- Federal Budget 2019: Your cheat sheet to understanding where the money's going
- Health data system fragmented, leaving clinicians and patients in the dark - IT experts
- Timo Digital Bank platform appoints Nirukt Sapru to its Global Advisory Board
Budget 2022-23: FM announces open platform for National Digital Health Ecosystem under ABDM have 301 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at February 1, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.