Kelvin Fletcher compares cleaning a sheep’s poo to Strictly Sign up for FREE health tips to live a long and happy life SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info In the final episode of the BBC series, Kelvin and his wife Liz Marsland reflect on all that has changed throughout their year on the farm. However, the pair soon realise that their social life has taken a worrying knock, and decide to host a farm-warming party for neighbours and villagers in the surrounding area. It was through getting to know people in the area that Kelvin has also realised how bad mental health can affect farmers. So much so that the star is supporting a new campaign to try and encourage farmers and agricultural workers to not "suffer in silence". Related articles Daryll Hall health: Singer’s diagnosis of deadly disease Stroke: The common household ingredient that can 'cause' stroke According to figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), there were a total of… Read full this story
- Jonny McPherson age: How old is Emmerdale's Liam Cavanagh star?
- Idris Elba health: Star was 'humbled to be alive' after 'traumatic' health battle
- Kenney Jones health: 'I am kicking myself' - star was 'in denial' of cancer for 10 years
- Ellen DeGeneres: Star's 'excruciating' Covid side effect- 'Didn't know that was a symptom'
- Claire King age: How old is Emmerdale's Kim Tate star?
- Chronic loneliness has devastating impact on young people
- Parkinson's disease: Bad dreams and nightmares could be an early warning sign
- Danielle Harold: Soap star on her 'long-term' condition - most common bladder problems
- Deafening silence at London Metal Exchange over nickel market manipulation allegations
- Kerry Katona health: 'Horrible, eggy burps' Star's 'unbearable' condition - NHS remedies
Kelvin Fletcher: Star urges people not to 'suffer in silence' due to 'bad' condition have 322 words, post on www.express.co.uk at February 21, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.