Hon'ble Speaker of the House. Elections were held in the Province of Madras when the electoral system was first established in India to elect people's representatives by the people. The Justice Party, pioneer of the Dravidian movement, formed the government in the first general election in 1920, when the country was under British rule. All those who travelled to India from England to observe the working of the Madras Provincial Assembly remarked that the Madras Province is the only province in India governed by the rule of law and administrative protocols. This is a significant day in the history of this House, which established such democratic values. We have assembled here to defend democracy, to preserve democracy's dignity, to uphold the principle of federalism, and to secure the right to education. To defend federal philosophy We are not only getting together to talk about the NEET Exam [the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test]. We have gathered to preserve the Tamil Nadu Legislature's sovereignty and rights. Federalism is a fundamental idea that truly safeguards the ethnic, linguistic, and cultural diversity of the Indian subcontinent! We have come together to ensure that the great federal philosophy remains intact. I stand in this Assembly that… Read full this story
- 40 lakh Indians in age group 10-17 use opioids, says Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment
- Study: College Students Spend $10 Billion a Year on Mandatory Social Justice Courses
- Cabot Phillips: Opposition to Pledge of Allegiance by ‘social justice warriors’ signals alarming trend
- Batman Is About To Be Infected With The Social Justice Virus
- ‘Racist, Misogynist Toxicity:’ Social Justice Warriors Melt Down Over New ‘Ghostbusters’ Trailer
- Trump's Travel Ban Is Now Protected From Social Justice Warriors | Opinion
- The Comic Book Industry Doubles Down On Social Justice At This Year’s Comic-Con
- Dept of social justice draws ire from activists for using ‘apang’ in circular
- Zionism and Justice: The Bongani Case
- How Can Social Networks Get Rid of Misinformation and Harassment?
‘NEET is discriminatory, against social justice’ have 323 words, post on www.thehindu.com at February 9, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.