By Bui Thanh Son – Minister of Foreign Affairs The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) has actively coordinated with ministries, agencies, and sectors to take the lead in implementing economic diplomacy and healthcare diplomacy while mobilising and enlisting the timely support of the international community and overseas Vietnamese for vaccines, biological products, medical equipment, and resources for treatment, prevention, and safe adaptation to the pandemic. At the same time, the diplomatic sector in 2021 contributed strongly to promoting to the world the vivid image of an independent, self-reliant, innovative, dynamic, and creative Vietnam which is rich in identity and tradition and is a faithful friend and a reliable partner. Diplomacy has explored many online and offline methods and many other forms to deploy activities widely in all fields of bilateral, multilateral, political, border and territory, economy, culture, citizen protection, overseas Vietnamese work, and foreign affairs information. In 2021, the relationship between Vietnam and its partners saw strong development quantitatively and qualitatively, with an increase in political trust and interlaced interests, especially with neighbouring countries, traditional friends, strategic partners, and comprehensive partners. Multilaterally, the leaders of the Party, state, government, and the National Assembly, and leaders of our ministries, agencies, and… Read full this story
- Hanoi 2022 Creative Design Festival opens
- Research Says Recession May Help The Creative Economy Prosper
- Asian nations still hedging in global health diplomacy race
- 15 Creative Ways To Market A Small Business For Free
- Economic diplomacy boosts Vietnam - EU ties
- Ambassador stresses people-to-people diplomacy in Vietnam-Russia ties
- Will R20 pave the way for religious diplomacy?
- Channel 4 chief under pressure to agree move out of London within weeks
- Rishi Sunak poised to U-turn on Tory plans for privatisation of Channel 4
- Russo Brothers’ Studio AGBO Promotes Angela Russo-Otstot to Chief Creative Officer (EXCLUSIVE)
Promoting diplomacy through creative channels have 285 words, post on vir.com.vn at February 5, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.