Shares of Peloton Interactive Inc. ( PTON ) are skyrocketing after the connected exercise company announced a major restructuring. The stock is up nearly 30% as of Tuesday afternoon. Currently trading around $38, the company is still down more than 70% in the last year. U.S. equity markets as a whole are decisively higher after wavering this morning, led by tech and small-cap stocks, with the Nasdaq up more than 1% and the Dow Jones not far behind. Shares of Harley-Davidson ( HOG ) are up nearly 15% this morning after the company posted better-than-expected revenue and earnings. Analysts expected a loss of 38 cents per share; instead, Harley-Davidson reported a gain of 14 cents per share, thanks in part to increased demand for one of its more expensive motorcycle models. Key Takeaways The Dow Jones, S&P 500 and Nasdaq are all higher after wavering earlier. Amgen and Peloton are both helping lead markets higher, as are small-cap stocks as measured by the Russell 2000 index. Bond yields were at their highest in more than two years, while crude’s recent rally stopped with a barrel falling below $89 for the first time since Feb. 3. Today’s Market Movers Amgen Inc…. Read full this story
- Rebalancing hopes of Indian indices by MSCI & FTSE moving market higher: Nilesh Shah
- Could Energy Lead the Stock Market Higher in 2022?
- Is This What's Behind the Unstoppable FAANG Stock Rally?
- These 2 Stocks Are Powering the Market Higher on Tuesday
- Stocks rally as U.S. debt limit deal seems near
- Staff shortages push pay higher, survey finds
- 3 Red-Hot Stocks That Could Continue to Beat the Market
- Despite Near-Term Headwinds, Peloton Stock Looks Like A Buy At $82
- Is WW International Stock A Buy At $19?
- Palantir Stock Gains 10% On U.S. Army Contract, But There’s Still More Upside
Stocks Rally as Amgen, Peloton, Travel Companies Push Markets Higher have 286 words, post on www.investopedia.com at February 8, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.