Problems surrounding the Ola S1 Pro scooter seem to be never-ending, recently, an Ola electric scooter owner complained about an accident because of the issue with the regenerative braking of the scooter. The reported incident is of Guwahati, Assam, where a person was severely injured in an accident earlier this month. After the incident was reported, the EV maker denied the claims of any such issue. In addition, the electric scooter manufacturer also shared the data publicly showing how the scooter was being driven at the time of the incident. Our statement on the Guwahati scooter accident pic.twitter.com/LbwDLXNh3P — Ola Electric (@OlaElectric) April 22, 2022 The complaint about the issue was made by a man named Balwant Singh via Twitter to allege Ola Electric of the faulty scooter. It is to be noted that the complainant is the father of the person injured in the accident. Also read: Honda to set up battery-swapping stations at HP petrol pumps and Bengaluru Metro stations Giving more details of the accident, complainant Balwant Singh claimed that the accident occurred when his son was trying to slow down the scooter at a road bump. However, instead of slowing down, the scooter accelerated on its… Read full this story
- World EV Day 2021: Ola Electric Scooter To Be Available For Purchase Soon
- Ola Electric Looking To Raise Funds Worth $1 Billion
- Ola S1 and S1 Pro vs Rivals: Which is the best electric scooter you can buy right now?
- Ola S-series electric scooters to launch in three variants, 10 colours: All we know so far
- Ola Electric S1 and S1 Pro e-scooters: All You Need to Know
- Ola S1 vs Simple One Electric Scooters Spec Comparison: Range, Features and More
- World EV Day 2021: Top 5 Upcoming Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- Ola Aims To Deploy 10,000 Electric Two And Three-Wheelers In India By March 2020
- Tata Tigor EV Review — Huge Leap Ahead For Tata In The EV Race
- IAA Munich 2021: BMW i Vision Amby Electric Bicycle Revealed
Ola Electric scooter crash: EV-maker says high-speed riding at 95 kmph caused accident have 319 words, post on zeenews.india.com at April 25, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.