A shady "audit" of the 2020 presidential election has concluded early, with the company behind the recount handing over thousands of dollars and announcing a finding of "no election fraud." Now the company's allies are accusing it of "bailing" on the audit, and branding each other as liars and pedophiles. Despite voting overwhelmingly for Donald Trump in 2020, Otero County, New Mexico became a hub for conspiracy theorists who falsely claimed that election fraud had cost Trump his reelection. Otero County's three commissioners (one of whom would later be convicted for his role in the Capitol riot ), hired the company EchoMail to work on an "audit" of the district's 2020 election. That audit came under state and federal scrutiny after EchoMail's CEO and allies were found to have promoted wild election conspiracy theories. But after a financial dispute with the county, EchoMail packed its bags up early. "EchoMail fulfilled their obligations under the Contract and found No Election Fraud as a result of their services," EchoMail's attorney told The Daily Beast via email. EchoMail's founder and CEO is Shiva Ayyadurai, a popular right-wing election truther who, earlier in 2020, falsely claimed election fraud when he lost his own Senate… Read full this story
- Bolivian president announces resignation amid accusations of election fraud
- Bolivia's Morales cornered into calling new elections as pressure builds
- Bolivia's military calls on Morales to step down as election fallout widens
- Bolivia's Morales resigns after weeks of protests over disputed election
- Bolivia's Morales resigns after protests over disputed October election
- Bolivian President Evo Morales to resign to 'restore stability' amid backlash over a disputed election
- Cummings’ Wife’s Refusal To Turn Over Records On Her Nonprofit Is ‘Illegal,’ Expert Says
- General Election 2019: Labour promises year of maternity pay
- Pakistan election: Islamist parties benefit from political polarization
- General election 2019: What jobs do UK workers actually do?
Lin Wood Turns On ‘Audit’ Group He Backed After It Finds No Election Fraud have 317 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at May 5, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.