The delegation visited Hong Ha Shipbuilding One-Member Co. Ltd, Naval Region 1 Command, Quang Ninh provincial Military Command, and Dong Bac Corporation. Leaders of the units briefed the guests about their functions, production and trade, search and rescue activities, and international cooperation activities. Australian defense attaché Colonel Nerolie McDonald, head of the delegation, expressed gratitude to the Vietnamese Ministry of National Defense for organising the trip, helping to strengthen relations, mutual trust and understanding between the foreign defense attachés and the Vietnamese people and army. They expected that the Vietnamese Ministry of National Defense would continue creating favourable conditions for them to pay working trips to several Vietnamese army units in the near future. Source: VNA
- V.League: Hanoi FC reclaim second place after win against Hai Phong
- Search for nine missing fishermen continues in Hai Phong
- Foreign artists show concern about wildlife protection through art
- Modi begins 'groundbreaking' visit, Netanyahu says 'historic'
- Residency management must be tightened
- Heavy holiday traffic blocks highways into Hanoi, HCM City
- Temple statue stands for the proud history of artisans
- Vietnam sets up unit to manage Van Don economic zone after failed SEZ draft law
- Industrial production index rises 15.2 percent in Jan-Feb
- 2019 workforce sees thousands of new jobs added
Foreign defense attachés visit Hai Phong, Quang Ninh have 197 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 14, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.