President Phuc welcomed the Mozambican top legislator's visit, saying that it contributes importantly to the promotion of partnership between the two N.A.s and the traditional cooperation and friendship between the two countries. He said that Vietnam attaches great importance to strengthening the traditional friendship with Mozambique and considers the country one of the most important partners in Africa. The Vietnamese State leader welcomed the results of the online talks between Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong and President of the Liberation Front of Mozambique (FRELIMO) and President of the Republic of Mozambique Filipe Jacinto Nyusi, and lauded the outcomes of the Mozambican Assembly President's talks with Vietnamese N.A. Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue as well as meetings with Vietnamese leaders. In order to further promote the partnership between the two countries, President Phuc suggested that the two countries increase the exchange of delegations and meetings at high levels and among ministries, sectors and localities of both sides. Through Bias, President Phuc invited his Mozambican counterpart Filipe Nyusi to visit Vietnam. He congratulated Mozambique for being elected a non-permanent member of the U.N. Security Council (UNSC) for the 2023-2024 term, and affirmed that Vietnam is willing to share its experience with Mozambique… Read full this story
- Deputy PM holds talks with Nigerian Vice President
- Vietnam's president dies after viral illness
- Vietnam President dies of serious illness at 61
- Vietnam president visits Cambodia ahead of hosting Trump, Kim
- Vietnam braces for National Day protests in Hanoi
- Hanoi pledges to facilitate partnerships with Belarus
- Hanoi sizzles with excitement for Trump-Kim summit
- Hanoi: ‘Learning about Vietnam’ helps foreigners understand Vietnam
- Urgent : Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang dead at 61
- Vietnam's President Quang dies after "serious illness"
President hosts Mozambican Assembly President in Hanoi have 280 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.