The growth forecast of the global economy in 2022 and 2023 is much less optimistic than in 2021 Worry of recession During the first week of May 2022, the US Federal Reserve (FED) raised interest rate by 0.5% and began to shrink its balance sheet. The US Federal Reserve has allowed expanding to around US$9,000 bn, compared to before the Covid-19 pandemic outbreak. With such an unprecedented increase, there is no book or guide as to how the FED can collect money in an orderly manner. Especially when the FED does not have much time because inflation in the US is continuing to reach new peaks, so it must find a way to cool down this current rising inflation at the earliest. Excessive money injected along with rising inflation, which has remained high and lasted longer than expected, has become a duo factor that is raising interest rates and shrinking balance sheets at a faster rate. However, the FED has another very important goal to balance with, which is how to raise interest rates and shrink the balance sheet without causing a recession. This is what some experts call a growth scare. The fear factor of slow growth and an… Read full this story
- Food inflation pain puts emerging markets between rock and hard place
- Stop blaming the Bank for inflation – our best bet is to cut VAT
- Letters: The Bank of England is in denial over its role in the inflation crisis
- Purchasing power drops, food prices rise in Ho Chi Minh City
- State pension is set to rise by bumper 10% as return of triple lock is set to ease pressure on OAP purses
- Jeff Bezos says Joe Biden mushing, misdirecting on big business taxes, inflation
- Will Stores Be Successful During Inflation?
- Even Obama’s Former Economic Adviser Recognizes ‘Corporate Greed’ Isn’t To Blame For High Inflation | The Daily Wire
- How the Bank of England’s money printing spree paved the way for inflation crisis
- Putin, the Protocol and punishing inflation - here's what got Telegraph readers talking this week
Rising interest rate no solution for inflation have 329 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at June 7, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.