Come August, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) commander-in-chief Arvind Kejriwal will launch a blitzkrieg campaign in Gujarat, the home turf of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Amit Shah. The onslaught of charges by central agencies against two of his close lieutenants — Manish Sisodia and Satyendra Jain — seems only to have whetted Kejriwal's resolve to storm the lion's den and pitchfork the party's prospects in the high-stakes battle. With the Singapore trip aborted, as Kejriwal failed to get timely clearance from Delhi Lieutenant Governor , the AAP chief will instead hit the ground in Gujarat on August 1, 6, 7 and 10, beginning with a public rally in Somnath and subsequently visit Rajkot and then Bhavnagar, the epicentre of the Gujarat liquor tragedy. Sources say more 'Kejriwal Guarantees' are expected to be announced, while the focus will be on Bhavnagar. In a first, with the AAP's entry, the Gujarat assembly elections 2022 may become a triangular contest, instead of the traditional bipolar battle that the state has been witness to. ILLICIT LIQUOR IN 'DRY' GUJARAT The AAP, facing a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe on its excise policy in Delhi, has left no stone unturned to highlight… Read full this story
- Lok Sabha Election Result 2019: AAP set to lose on all seven seats in Delhi
- From Apollo 11 to the new space race
- Kejriwal blames Modi for rejection of ex-BSF jawan's nomination
- 'The film is not just about Arvind Kejriwal'
- Paanch sawaal for Kejriwal
- Decoding 2019 | Most exit polls claim BJP-led NDA winning in a landslide. Should we believe them?
- Youth ask for jobs, govt says look at moon: Rahul in Maha
- Chandrayaan-2 highlights: ISRO issues latest update, says 95% of mission objectives accomplished
- BJP faces multi-level hurdles to keep power in Haryana
- Here are the challenges that await Modi in 2nd term
AAP Chief Kejriwal's Mission Gujarat Takes off, Looks to Land BJP’s Main Challenger Space in 2022 Polls have 299 words, post on www.news18.com at August 1, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.