Beyoncé is thanking Madonna in the most adorable way for their iconic collaborator in The Queens Remix of Break My Soul. Taking to her Instagram Stories, the Partition singer, 40, posted a picture of a heartfelt thank you note and a bouquet of flowers to Madonna. She wrote, "Thank you, Queen. I'm so grateful for you. You have opened so many doors for so many women. You are masterpiece genius." The note continued, "Thank you for allowing me to sing in your song and thank you for naming the remix!!!! Love always and forever, B." Madonna thanked Queen B for the gift, writing, “thank you!! from one to another . I love the Re-Mix! @beyonce ." Just a week ago, Beyoncé released the latest remix of Break My Soul, the lead single from her seventh studio album Renaissance. The latest song pays tribute to legendary Black female artists including Aretha Franklin and Diana Ross, as well as iconic ballroom houses including the House of Aviance and the House of Xtravaganza.
- 'Oh my God, I'm going to lose her': Father of tragic Emily Jones, 7, recalls harrowing thought when his 'beautiful little soul mate' was killed by mental patient - and says he wants her story told because it's a public outrage
- As Christopher Nolan pens note for Dimple Kapadia, Akshay Kumar shares 'proud son-in-law moment'
- Sam Smith wins big at 2015 Grammys
- Best PC games
- Farmers' agitation gives birth to viral tunes of protest
- Celebrity deaths in 2020: Famous faces lost this year from Des O'Connor to Diego Maradona
- The best PS4 exclusives for 2020
- Dusk 2019 lineup
- Grey's Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo is stylish in white mesh pantsuit as she's named Female TV Star of 2020 at People's Choice Awards
- The 39 Most Defining Memes of 2020
Beyoncé thanks Madonna in heartfelt note after release of ‘Break My Soul’ remix have 286 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.