– A + A PUTRAJAYA (Aug 5): Applications to hire foreign workers have been stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31, the Human Resources Ministry (KSM) said on Friday (Aug 5). It is to enable a review of foreign worker procedures, following the Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 that will be enforced from Sept 1, the ministry said in a statement. “The new procedure for foreign worker applications beginning Sept 1, 2022 will be announced soon," the ministry said. Applications submitted by employers before or on Aug 14 would be processed and completed before or on Aug 31, 2022. The Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 passed by the Parliament in March, involves the extension of maternity leave from 60 days to 98 days, restrictions to firing pregnant workers, as well as the introduction of paternity leave for married male workers.
- Snakes, rats, bedbugs, abuse. Complaints filed by Mexican migrant workers expose underside of Canada’s seasonal agriculture program
- Made in Eastern Europe: Garment workers denied basic rights
- The domestic workers resisting slavery in Lebanon
- 'Broken System' Starves US Oil Boom of Immigrant Workers
- Gang masters ‘exploited’ workers in Spain
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 15
- 3 Steps To A More Successful United States Visa Application Process
- 'At least ten dead' as convoy including foreign journalists and aid workers is shelled 'by Turkish forces' in northern Syria border town
- Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), Global Recession and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Former sex worker seeks to stop another from publishing claims she never 'worked' certain Dublin streets
Foreign worker applications stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31 have 229 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.