Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg If you have been following us for the past week, you would have noticed that we were a little obsessed very much keeping up Jackson Wang-related news. The GOT7 member was in town from Aug. 2 – 14 in partnership with Singapore Tourism Board (STB) to feature Singapore’s refreshed destinations, host a party at Marquee nightclub, and promote his fashion label, MUDANCE. Goodbye oppa Fans of Wang crowded Changi Airport on the morning of Aug. 14 to catch him one last time before he left for Los Angeles (LA). People Mothership spoke to said that they arrived at 6am to wait for Wang, even though his flight was around 9:30am. Another fan told us that her friend had stayed over at the airport so that she could send Wang off. Screams could be heard from far when Wang arrived at Changi Airport Terminal 3 around 8:20am, acknowledging his fans and waving to them. He strode past his pool of fans and bowed to them before making his way to the departure hall. Tidying up after himself Shortly after, Wang was spotted dining at the departure hall with his team members. After… Read full this story
- 2 SIA passengers who tested positive for Covid-19 variant Omicron transited in S’pore but did not leave airport
- Sundance Film Festival Sets Lineups For Short Film Program & “From The Collection” Retrospective
- Netflix: 45 of the absolute best TV shows to watch
- LSU basketball's chartered flight to Atlanta for Saturday's game with Georgia Tech delayed in B.R.
- Protesters transformed Richmond's Lee memorial. Now they mourn the loss of their most powerful icon of resistance.
Jackson Wang departs S'pore to frenzy of fans, tidies up his own plates at Changi Airport have 273 words, post on mothership.sg at August 20, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.