The Korean Embassy in Hague, the Netherlands, in this file photo on April 1, 2020. [YONHAP] A woman working at Korea’s Embassy in the Netherlands complained about being sexually harassed by a coworker, an Indian man in his 40s, the latest such case at an overseas mission. "He touched my thigh and other areas [of my body], and would forcibly kiss me on my cheek and mouth," the employee, a Korean woman in her 20s, told TV Chosun on Wednesday. The woman said the alleged harassment occurred multiple times since she started working at the embassy in the Hague in March. She reported the man to her superiors in May, along with recordings of some conversations with the man. In one of them, aired by TV Chosun on Wednesday, the woman says, "You also touched my legs," to which the man replies, "OK, I will never touch them, OK?" The embassy reportedly suspended the man from work for two months and, after his return, tried to ensure the two did not work in the same space. The woman told TV Chosun that she decided to quit over fear of possible reprisals from the man. In a statement on Wednesday, the Foreign… Read full this story
- Sexual harassment and the sharing economy: the dark side of working for strangers
- Legal battle heats up over sexual harassment allegations against Carlson, Hannity
- Washington Football Team facing new allegations of sexual harassment within the organization
- Lawyers demand NFL investigate Washington Football Team sexual harassment claims: report
- Former intern says SpaceX retaliated after sexual harassment complaint
- Supreme Court stays sexual harassment inquiry against District Judge
- Josh Groban granted a five-year restraining order against obsessive fan who has 'threatened' and 'sexually harassed' him for nearly a decade
- She Claimed To Fight For Survivors Of Sexual Harassment In Science, But Some Say She Threatened The Movement
- She Claimed To Fight For Survivors Of Sexual Harassment In Science. But For Many, She Added To The Pain.
- RPT-Court revives Ashley Judd's sexual harassment case against Harvey Weinstein
Sexual harassment reported at embassy in the Hague have 335 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at August 18, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.