Versatile actor Jackie Shroff, renowned name of the Bollywood industry finally talked about his move of shifting to supporting roles from main lead roles. The actor revealed that he never really cared about making that move. He added: "I was least bothered by whether I am playing the title character or not. It's the strength of the role for me, no the length." Shroff quoted the classic example of his role from Devdas in 2002. He said: "I never thought that Shah Rukh is the star so I should not do a small role. Motilal ji did Chunni babu in the 1956 Devdas. I am nobody in front of him. If he can, why can't I?" Jackie Shroff further went on to say: "And then, I got to sit and watch Madhuri Dixit ji perform on Maar Daala for 15 days on set. What an amazing experience. "Every role is a learning, whether big or small, stated Jackie" The 65-year old actor will be next seen in the film Athiti Bhooto Bhava, where he will be playing the role of a ghost. Even this role is supporting role, but he seems excited for this one too. On the work front,… Read full this story
- McWilliams savouring a starring role at NW200 aged 54
- Seven talking points from the World Club Series
- Rumor: LeBron James’ desire to play ‘off the ball’ could lead him to Sixers
- And then the barrier broke: Remembering Jackie Robinson’s first 10 days as a big leaguer
- Q&A: Wild defenseman Matt Dumba talks Mighty Ducks, big minutes and Scott Stevens
- Week in Wrestling: Enzo and Cass talk music; Five questions with William Shatner
- Week in Wrestling: Bobby Roode promises WWE title run; Kurt Angle talks fatherhood
- Role Reversal: Could White Sox Acquire Chris Sale?
- Face of a Nation: Bronson Koenig embracing prominent role among Ho-Chunk people
- What They Said: Beane, McDermott talk Bills draft, Incognito, injuries
Jackie Shroff talks about his move of shifting to 'supporting roles' from main 'lead roles' have 321 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at September 25, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.