Dam asked the Health Ministry to hold periodic meetings and working sessions with pharmaceutical associations, businesses, ministries and agencies concerned to deal with specific issues, firstly helping amend the Pharmacy Law as soon as possible. The Ministry of Health must completely handle the extension of drug registration while amending Circular No.30/2018/TT-BYT promulgating the list and payment requirements for pharmaceutical chemicals, biological products, radioactive drugs and those reserved for health insurance participants, which should be updated annually or in necessary cases. In addition, the Vietnam Social Security must soon submit solutions aimed at dealing with the late payment for drugs and supplies covered by health insurance. Director of the Drug Administration of Vietnam Vu Tuan Cuong said the pharmaceutical industry is on track to strong growth with a value of 3.4 billion USD in 2015 to 6.92 billion USD in 2021. Domestically-made drugs account for 46% of the total. Vietnam is now home to 228 medicine production facilities meeting GMP-WHO standards, 14.3% of them fully automatic while 68% have automatic equipment that mainly produce generic medicines. Policies and regulations have created favorable conditions for pharmaceutical industry, with incentives for investment in the production of hi-tech, treatment, invention, biological medicines, biological vaccines… Read full this story
- Singapore, China should enhance cooperation, says Singapore deputy PM
- Could there be an effort to censure the PM?
- Labour's deputy Watson condemns bid to oust him
- Significant work to do, but Brexit deal still possible: UK PM Johnson
- Bond between PAP, NTUC must be sustained and strengthened, says PM Lee
- Pound slips as Brexit deal hopes cool — live updates
- Prescription Assistance and Pharmaceutical Deals for Low-Income Seniors
- Vietnam shows persistent, consistent efforts to maintain peace, stability at sea
- Opinion: Community working together to save lives on South Side
- Brexit salvation: EU regulations damage development of cancer cure says shock new report
Medicines must be sufficient, affordable: Deputy PM have 290 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.