AUSTRALIA ONE-DAY CUP by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Will Pucovski cracked a fine fifty © Getty The One-Day Cup in Melbourne was off to a racy start as Victoria eked out a late, dramatic win against New South Wales in Melbourne in a game that was affected by rain and bad light. Just one ball before bad light forced the players off the field during the chase, Victoria, on 152 for 3 in 28.5 overs, were 3 runs behind on DLS method. Matthew Short then clubbed a Jason Sangha delivery for a six which proved to be decisive in the end as play didn’t resume and Victoria nicked the game by 3 runs. New South Wales were asked to bat first in the season opener, where their top-four combined to produce a solid batting effort. Captain Kurtis Patterson, Moises Henriques and Matthew Gilkes all produced stands alongside centurion Daniel Hughes, who finished with a fine knock of 117 off 128 deliveries – including 14 fours and 2 sixes. It helped push the side to 277 for 7 in 50 overs. In response, Victoria went to 47 for 0 in the 10th over, when a rain break came… Read full this story
- Casino Secrets - The Ultimate Strategy to Win in Casino Gambling
- Wriddhiman Saha, Umesh Yadav star as India records 11th successive home series win
- How to Win Your Ex Back Without Playing Head Games
- 5 Winning Tournament Poker Plays You Don't Know
- Pick 4 - Learn How to Win on a Daily Basis
- LG Cell Phones - Winning Results All the Time
- Inside story of how the death of 'best mate' Danny Frawley sent fallen celebrity football agent Ricky Nixon's life spiralling into despair - ending in him being rushed to hospital
- Hollywood North - BC's Favourite Feature Film Locations
- 7 Undisclosed Tips to Never Lose Your Bet
- Oh, Baby, Baby, What a Nursery!
Victoria eke out win in bad light-hit fixture in Melbourne have 292 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.