At the event, Mr. Nguyen Xuan Thang stressed that the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) attaches great importance to cooperation with ruling and political parties of countries, including the exchange of theories and policies. Expressing appreciation for the traditional close friendship between the two parties and countries, he agreed that the two parties should strive to strengthen practical and effective cooperation for peace, cooperation and development of humanity in general and for the benefit of the two peoples in particular. He suggested Germany continue paying attention to investing in Vietnam, especially in the fields of energy transition, growth model innovation and climate change. For his part, Secretary General of the Left Party of Germany Tobias Bank affirmed that his visit has further consolidated mutual understanding and trust as well as the traditional relationship between the two parties, contributing to promoting friendship and strategic partnership between Vietnam and Germany. * Earlier, the two parties held talks and the third policy dialogue under the chair of Head of the CPV Central Committee's Commission for External Relations Le Hoai Trung and Secretary General Tobias Bank. During the dialogue, both sides discussed policy making experience to ensure social fairness in sustainable development of each… Read full this story
- Country Profile: Vietnam
- Vietnam's clampdown on academic freedom
- Vietnam’s new cyber law curbs dissent and business
- Vietnam’s new cyber law curbs dissents and business
- Mission (almost) impossible: Uniting France’s battered, fragmented left
- Champagne Supernova...inside Barry Egan's star-studded Dublin Christmas Party
- Vandals desecrate graves of Spanish Republican heroine and Socialist Party founder
- Will the Labour Party split over Brexit? Here’s how it could happen and how likely it is
- Who’s resigned from the Labour Party and will it split over Brexit?
- Far-left George Galloway launches bid to rejoin Labour with bizarre ‘Nazi’ rant dismissing anti-Semitism scandal
Cooperation between Communist Party of Vietnam and Left Party of Germany to be boosted have 298 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 25, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.