(CTN NEWS) – VILNIANSK, Ukraine — Wednesday's attack by a Russian rocket on the maternity ward of a hospital in eastern Ukraine resulted in the death of a newborn child and grave injuries to a physician. The small-town hospital was reduced to a crumbling mass of bricks by the nighttime explosion, which also scattered medical equipment across the complex. Vilniansk's mayor, Nataliya Usienko, expressed her concern that this might not be the last terrible attack on the small community. It was the second such attack in a week. "As soon as the attack began, an S300 Russian Rocket hit the road. The Maternity wing of the main general hospital was where the second missile struck." She claimed. "Two days ago, one mother delivered birth. She gave birth to a boy. Sadly, this youngster, who had only been alive for two days, was killed by a Russian Rocket ." In this photo provided by the Zaporizhzhia region military administration, Ukrainian firefighters work at damaged hospital maternity ward in Vilniansk, Zaporizhzhia region, Ukraine, early Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2022. An overnight rocket attack struck a hospital maternity ward in southern Ukraine, killing a newborn baby, Ukrainian authorities said Wednesday. The baby's mother and… Read full this story
- Syria: New Strikes, Jihadi Proxy Ops & Chemical Weapons 'Card' are on Biden's Table, US Veteran Says
- Biden to Provide Congress Classified Briefing on Syria Strikes Early Next Week, Reports Suggest
- Biden administration to give Congress full classified briefing on Syria strikes by next week
- Syria Wants End to Israel's 'Terrorizing' Strikes and Russia, Iran, Turkey Agree
- Pope Francis will still travel to Iraq despite rocket attack: 'We can't disappoint'
- Iran shows off new 'missile city' with rows of ballistic rockets stashed in an underground depot in chilling challenge to the West
- Three protesters shot dead in Myanmar as workers stage general strike
- US air strike in Syria a warning to Iran — Biden
- US strikes Iran-backed militias in Syria in Biden first; 22 fighters dead
- US airstrike in Syria under Biden and 2017 Tomahawk strikes ordered by Trump: The difference
Russian Rocket Strikes A Small Town Again, Killing A Newborn have 337 words, post on www.chiangraitimes.com at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.