Inside Hang Tien Cave (Photo: Oxalis Adventures-Ryan Deboodt/VietnamPlus) Quang Binh (VNA) – Tien Cave, which is one of the most popular caves in the central province of Quang Binh, was explored by the British Cave Research Association for the first time in 1994, and officially put into service in 2015. Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park , it is the last and the largest of its kind in the Tu Lan cave system with amazing stalactites resembling terraced fields. Sun rays shining through the cave create an abundance of plants, making Tien Cave truly a unique and majestic picture of nature. Tu Lan cave and lies about 100km from Phong Nha cave. Tien cave is located amidst large mountains and dense forests, so before reaching the cave, visitors will have to cross the forests and streams, then walk along the trails. VNA
- Traces of ancient people found in central province
- Bản in : Quang Binh: Son Doong cave lures tourists
- Ambassadors to Vietnam arrive in central province, commence excursion to world’s biggest cave
- Explorers find 41 new caves in Quang Binh Province
- Fossil skeleton discovered in cave in Quang Binh Province
- Experts cry foul as central province plans 10 golf courses to 'make locals richer'
- North-central provinces act to woo back tourists
- Conference on “Linking to create tourism products of the North Central provinces”
- Apart from Son Doong, Vietnam’s Quang Binh Province also has these amazing caves
- Pu Sam Cap caves lure intrepid tourists - Tours - Travel
Amazing caves lure more holidaymakers to central province have 241 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.