HUNDREDS of thousands of struggling households could get up to £50 in extra help towards their water bills. Water companies are increasing their support for low- income households by up to £200 million, according to Water UK . Some of the support is available now, while other schemes will become available over the coming weeks and months. It comes as households battle soaring bills as the cost of living crisis continues to bite. The help on offer will vary depending on your supplier, but you could get up to £50 in cash support to help with bills . Below, we explain the help available from each water company, when it is available, how much you could get as well as when, and how you can claim. READ MORE IN MONEY CASH BOOST Thousands of families can get up to £800 free cash now for energy bills & food ENERGY SUCKERS The eight ‘vampire appliances’ that are adding £500 to your energy bills Affinity Water Affinity Water is making one-off affordability payments of up to £50 for 30,000 of its more financially vulnerable customers. The cash will be automatically credited to on customers’ annuals bills around March. The supplier said it… Read full this story
- No 10 pours cold water on claim David Cameron wants to 'get rid of green crap'
- Seizures, comas then death - how thousands secretly had food and water poisoned
- Trump Says 'It's Fine' If Syria Gets Help From Russia, Claims Kurds 'Are No Angels'
- How I saved over $3000 on my bills last year – and you can too
- Dissolving dead bodies in WATER rather than cremating them could save hundreds of thousands of tons of carbon dioxide emissions per year, expert claims
- Millions of households owe £267m to energy suppliers - what to do if you're in debt
- How much Christmas will really add to your energy bill - including fairy lights
- America's aging dams could put tens of thousands of people across 44 states at risk of deadly floods as 1,700 are rated 'poor or unsatisfactory'
- Thousands benefit from poverty reduction project
- How To Keep Your Heating Bill In Check During A Cold Snap
Hundreds of thousands of households to get up to £50 extra help with water bills – can you claim? have 337 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 19, 2023. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.