Rebel Wilson took a swipe at heavy criticism of her Dubai visit by uploading more photos of the luxurious trip. The Hustle star irked followers when she shared pictures of her appearance at the new Atlantis The Royal resort opening ceremony, where Beyonce reportedly paid a whopping amount of $34 million for the performance. The 42-year-old shared photos of her lavish trip on Instagram, featuring in alluring attire and posing with her partner, Ramona Agruma, on a balcony. The Senior Year star captioned the post with two love hearts while tagging the lavish hotel. Meanwhile, the star’s fans called her out for hypocrisy that she was promoting Dubai and the United Arab Emirates, where homosexuality is a grave crime. “Aren’t you a member of the LGBTQ+ community? The hypocrisy of it all” wrote one. “Human rights? LGBT? Unfollowing now,” said another. “Uhm, they kill our kind over there. Why are you promoting this?” another outraged fan wrote.
- 'I learnt lots about myself': Rebel Wilson says she agreed to every date for a year in a bid to find love before romance with billionaire Jacob Busch
- EXCLUSIVE: 'I feel so sad that I did that to myself': Rebel Wilson reveals 20 years of self-loathing sparked her 40lbs weight loss in Ant Middleton's Straight Talking series
- Sharon Osbourne defends Rebel Wilson and tells weight loss trolls to 'leave her alone'
- Rebel Wilson suffers rib injury after being hit by 'freak wave' in Mexico
- Rebel Wilson poses in skin-tight swimsuit in inspiring beach photos – and sparks reaction
- The Oath Keeper Who Wants to Arm Black Lives Matter
Rebel Wilson being 'rebel' shrugs off Dubai trip backlash have 259 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.