As many as seven countries will sign up with India to use India Stack 's digital public goods , minister of state for electronics and information technology Rajeev Chandrasekhar told ET. These agreements will be signed at the World Government Summit to be held from February 13-15 in Dubai. More than 140 countries are expected to participate in the summit. Sources said countries are mostly interested in DigiLocker , a secure cloud-based platform for storage, sharing and verification of documents and certificates. So far, 144 million citizens have used the platform in India. Other platforms on offer are foundational identity programmes such as the Modular Open Source Identity Platform (MOSIP), instant real-time payments system Unified Payments Interface ( UPI ), Covid vaccination platform CoWIN and Health Stack. Some countries have also expressed interest in the Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing (DIKSHA) and National Digital Education Architecture (NDEAR) on the education front. Separately, Chandrasekhar told a press conference in New Delhi on Tuesday, "India will be hosting a developers' conference on Wednesday which will be attended by officials from foreign embassies, startups, state and central government and app developers and system integrators." "This is to help those countries who intend to… Read full this story
- Premier League 2018-19 definitive club-by-club guide: Likely line-ups, best signings
- Good news as media industry showing signs of recovery
- Public faces 'care injustice' as NHS struggles
- Green Man goes to next level with £100 million float
- Blog: Sweden faces uncertainty after dead-heat election
- Inspiration 250: Leisure and hospitality
- 2019 Rugby World Cup countdown: Complete guide with one year to go
- Censorship through the millennia. And trying to locate it in the 21st Century
- The inspiring stories of the 33 nominees in our Who Cares Wins health awards
- Can Edinburgh become data capital of Europe?
Seven countries to sign up for India Stack's digital public goods: MoS IT Rajeev Chandrasekhar have 285 words, post on bfsi.economictimes.indiatimes.com at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.